Speedo Revolve Splice Brief Maroon 8051651-061 (Men's)
Item # 68716
$43.95 $35.00Write a review
- PowerFLEX Eco fabric - good for the environment, even better for swimmers.
- Made from 100% regenerated nylon from pre and post-consumer waste.
- Retains its shape up to 10X longer than traditional swimwear fabrics.
- Offers 4X more compression than standard fabrics and is twice as strong.
- Reflective piping detail.
- Front gusset.
- Drawstring at waist.
- Ideal for competitive swimming and training.
- Fabric: 78% ECONYL (Recycled Nylon)/ 22% LYCRA XTRA LIFE fiber.
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Born on Bondi Beach near Sydney, Australia in 1928, Speedo® is the world's top-selling swimwear brand. The brand's heritage derives from its leadership in competitive swimming, where more Olympic Gold Medals have been won in Speedo than any other brand. World Champion Michael Phelps is among the elite athletes wearing Speedo; Phelps wore Speedo as he made history in Beijing, winning eight gold medals and rewriting the record books. Phelps' belief in Speedo's history of innovation and the Speedo Aqualab is shared by fellow Team Speedo stars Natalie Coughlin, Ryan Lochte and Katie Hoff. Building on its authentic base, the Speedo product line has expanded over the years. Now sold in more than 170 countries around the world, Speedo's product line includes women's fashion and fitness swimwear, men's water shorts, kid's swimwear, footwear, and a comprehensive collection of aquatic fitness equipment.