Sorel Carson Storm WP Camel Brown/Oatmeal 2028241-224 (Men's)
Item # 30198
$184.95Write a review
Intentionally crafted to beat the bad weather the Carson Storm by Sorel is this seasons warmest, durable boot. Made with a fully waterproof, lightly insulated upper and warm fleece bootliner; as well as a soft interior. With added features from Sorelís Caribou such as its tough sole and enhanced traction the Carson by Sorel will keep you warm, and dry in even the most extreme conditions.
- UPPER: Combination waterproof full grain leather and suede. Microfleece lining. Seam-sealed waterproof construction. Laces are not waterproof.
- INSULATION: 100g insulation.
- FOOTBED: Removable die-cut TPU foam with textile topcover.
- OUTSOLE: Molded rubber. Rubber welt detail.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 1/4 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 3/4 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 6 in.
- LACE LENGTH: 54 in.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Measurements based on size 9.
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Founded in 1962 on the frozen plains of Canada, SOREL brings its functionality and heritage of expert craftsmanship to the modern world of fashion, where it is inspiring a new generation of doers, builders, and creators. And though SOREL makes more than just boots, thereís a boot in everything SOREL makes. From light and airy sandals to full-coverage snow boots, SOREL combines felt, wool, premium leather, and flawless construction with people who arenít afraid to get their boots dirty.