Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Crew Taupe SW001311-236 (Women's)
Item # 27513
$22.95Write a review
Experience durability at its peak with the PhD® Outdoor Light Crew. Featuring Indestructawool™ technology, a wool-based durability construction, these hiking socks are ready for any adventure on your list. Plus, with body-mapped mesh zones, a Virtually Seamless™ toe, and our 4 Degree™ elite fit system, these ZQ-Certified Merino wool socks have comfort covered. The women’s-specific fit provides an overall slimmer fit and narrower heel.
- Crew length sock
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 7.5" overall height
- 58% Merino Wool, 39% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System for a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Light cushion
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- PhD®-Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
SmartWool was born with comfort in mind. And a funny thing happened once people started trying SmartWool: word about their comfort and performance spread like wildfire. Fueling this was the company’s commitment to using only the finest wool in the world: New Zealand merino, which produce the softest, strongest and whitest wool on the planet. The company has built intimate, long-standing relationships with its growers, who are in tune with their land and sheep and have become great partners in growing the best wool possible.