Smartwool PhD Cycle Mini Ultra Light Cushion Black SW001506-001 (Women's)
Item # 28484
$18.95Write a review
Smartwool's Women's PhD® Cycle Ultra Light socks love to ride as much as you do. Featuring their Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, their 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, and their Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort, these socks will help elevate your entire cycling experience. And its thin, lightweight build makes for a snug, feel-good fit in even the most technical cycling shoes—so you can pedal to perfection.
- Mini sock height - 3.75" overall height
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 47% Merino Wool 48% Nylon 5% Elastane
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
SmartWool was born with comfort in mind. And a funny thing happened once people started trying SmartWool: word about their comfort and performance spread like wildfire. Fueling this was the company’s commitment to using only the finest wool in the world: New Zealand merino, which produce the softest, strongest and whitest wool on the planet. The company has built intimate, long-standing relationships with its growers, who are in tune with their land and sheep and have become great partners in growing the best wool possible.