Saucony Omni ISO 2 Grey/ Black S20511-2 (Men's)
Item # 71489
$129.95 $103.00Write a review
Latin for “all” or “every,” Omni truly lives up to its moniker by helping you embrace every run. Building off the same support level that Omni runners know and rely on, this new stability shoe adds ISOFIT to its construction, appealing to a variety of foot types. So, lace up and enjoy every mile, we’re proud of this one.
- Successor to the Omni ISO
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for consistent, lasting comfort and pressure relief
- PWRFOAM midsole absorbs impact and responds perfectly to your stride
- ISOFIT design creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Firm medial support for runners who overpronate.
- Shoe Category: Support
- Pronation: Moderate, Severe
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Stability
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 29
- Forefoot Stack Height: 21
- Weight: 11.1 oz. | 315 g.
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Saucony has spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes. Their goal? To develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance in your specific activity, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From their studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies-like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system—provide an advantage to athletes of all types.