Saucony Hurricane 23 Space/Royal/Fire S20615-30 (Men's)
Item # 28857
$159.95Write a review
You may also like:
The Hurricane 23 runner from Saucony allows you to feel pure luxury plus a progressive approach to stability, updated with new technology. Blending its supportive TPU guidance frame with the security of the upper, each step is guided without feeling overly restrictive and effortlessly guides you through your gait. Legs feel fresher longer with lightweight and luxuriously plush PWRRUN+ cushion adding noticeable spring to every step. Every stride on the PWRRUN+ cushioning provides a plush and responsive feel, keeping you fresh when the miles get more difficult. A suede tongue, debossed logos, and reflective stitching make your Hurricane 23 look as good as it feels.
- Stability trainer: ideal for runners who tend to overpronate and need extra support
- Improved heel construction adds stability and relieves pressure on the Achilles
- Suede tongue, debossed logos and reflective stitching on the upper combine comfort and aesthetics
- XT-900 outsole material adds traction in slippery conditions
- Added medial eyelet improves the fit
- PWRRUN+ cushioning provides a plush feel and a responsive ride
- TPU guidance frame works with the upper to lead you forward without restrictions
- Outsole: XT-900 outsole material helps increase flexibility and durability of the shoe, adding traction in slippery conditions
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Saucony has spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes. Their goal? To develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance in your specific activity, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From their studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies-like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system—provide an advantage to athletes of all types.