Saucony Freedom ISO 2 Olive Shade S20440-41 (Men's)
Item # 70817
$159.95 $127.00Write a review
You may also like:
|Saucony Freedom ISO 2 Grey S20440-2 (Men's)|
However, whenever and wherever. That's how you feel in the Men's Freedom ISO 2, thanks to EVERUNTM cushioning and the debut of ISOKNIT. This men's neutral running shoe takes the great sock-like feel of ISOFIT and combines it with an engineered performance knit-giving you support, breathability, and freedom of movement, so nothing can hold you back.
- Full-length EVERUNTM midsole for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- ISOKNIT dynamic upper that adapts to the shape and motion of the runnerís foot
- Streamlined support frame for the ideal heel fit and hold
- Highly durable TRI-FLEX crystal rubber outsole
- Reflective elements on the heel
- Helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination.
- Neutral contruction
- Use for road or track running
- Arch: High, Normal
- Weight: 9.1 oz. | 258 g.
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Saucony has spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes. Their goal? To develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance in your specific activity, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From their studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies-like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning systemóprovide an advantage to athletes of all types.