Oboz Sapphire Low B-Dry Charcoal/Beach Glass 71602
Item # 25909
$139.95Write a review
You may also like:
Step into something you'll want to wear day in and down out on the trails with the Sapphire Low B Dry from Oboz; the perfectly versatile hiker. The Sapphire Low features a waterproof nubuck leather upper with the Oboz B-Dry waterproof/breathable membrane. Inside, the O FIT Insole is contoured specifically for a woman’s build and delivers ultimate support for those long days spent outdoors. The Sapphire low is also designed with an EVA midsole, complete with a TPU chassis and an ESS plate in the forefoot, for even greater comfort and stability. A Swiftcurrent outsole provides superior traction and underfoot protection even on uneven terrain. Never sacrifice comfort or style again and take comfort in the Sapphire Low B Dry from Oboz, for all your hiking needs.
- Waterproof nubuck leather and highly abrasion-resistant textile uppers feature B-Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Women-specific midsole design for optimal foot support
- O Fit Insole™ for all day comfort
- EVA midsoles provide cushioning with thermoplastic urethane chassis for stability and protection
- EVA Super Skin (ESS) forefoot armoring provides protection and support underfoot
- Swiftcurrent outsoles offer durability, stability and comfort; lugs provide ample traction for rugged trails
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Oboz was founded in 2007 by a group of people who used to work for big-brand-footwear, who decided to come together to found a shoe company built on one principle: True to the Trail. This philosophy guides both the Oboz business ethics and shoe design process. The company's technology is inspired by common sense and experience. In addition to quality technology, with every pair of Oboz shoes bought, the company plants a tree in partnership with Trees for the Future.