Oboz Lynx Low Heather Rose 73702 (Women's)
Item # 24237
$119.95 $92.00Write a review
Take the Obox Lynx Low from the trail to the tavern with a lightweight and slim upper made of knit textile with TPU overlays. The form fit adds a touch of femininity while a women’s specific Swiftcurrent outsole provides durability for a long day on the trail.
- Knit textile upper with no sew TPU overlays
- Synthetic leather heel and toe counter
- Swiftcurrent outsole with women’s specific design for durability, stability, and comfort
- Lugged outsole for traction
- Dual density EVA midsole
- TPU chassis
- EVA super skin (ESS) forefoot armoring
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Oboz was founded in 2007 by a group of people who used to work for big-brand-footwear, who decided to come together to found a shoe company built on one principle: True to the Trail. This philosophy guides both the Oboz business ethics and shoe design process. The company's technology is inspired by common sense and experience. In addition to quality technology, with every pair of Oboz shoes bought, the company plants a tree in partnership with Trees for the Future.