Oboz Bozeman Mid B-Dry Pine 75401 (Men's)
Item # 28037
$164.95Write a review
You may also like:
The Oboz Bozeman Mid B-Dry lace-up is a versatile style, ready to take you on any adventure, town or trails. The Bozeman Mid B-Dry style features a recycled synthetic and suede leather combination upper, supportive cushioned ankle, and heel pull tab for easy on/off. The interior features a B-Dry waterproof, breathable membrane and a Bloom Algae O FIT Insole for ultra comfort on the trails. A less aggressive toe cap, deep lugs, rounded heel and streamlined, lower-profile construction bring style made for town trails and urban streets. Lace up in the versatile and sleek Bozeman Mid B-Dry hiker and conquer the town and trails.
- Waterproof nubuck leather is oiled to be less susceptible to salt and water stains
- B-DRY waterproof/breathable membranes let sweat escape while keeping moisture out
- Quick-drying linings are made of recycled and natural materials
- O FIT insoles made with BLOOM™ algae foam support the arch and put the feet in a neutral position
- BLOOM is a plant-based, performance-driven foam made with algae biomass; algae is renewable feedstock sourced from lakes and ponds at high risk of algal bloom
- Firm, board-lasted construction for additional support
- Dual-density EVA midsoles with gender-specific fit create dialed-in comfort
- Bozeman outsoles feature less aggressive toe caps, deep lugs, rounded heels and streamlined construction
- Recycled synthetic webbing and laces
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Oboz was founded in 2007 by a group of people who used to work for big-brand-footwear, who decided to come together to found a shoe company built on one principle: True to the Trail. This philosophy guides both the Oboz business ethics and shoe design process. The company's technology is inspired by common sense and experience. In addition to quality technology, with every pair of Oboz shoes bought, the company plants a tree in partnership with Trees for the Future.