Oboz Bozeman Low Chipmunk 74102 (Women's)
Item # 26742
$119.95 $74.00Write a review
You may also like:
The Oboz Bozeman Low Leather lace-up is a versatile style, ready to take you on any adventure. This low cut, casual outdoorsy walking/hiker lace-up features the O FIT Insole™ Bloom™ Algae Foam insole and a supportive dual-density EVA midsole that ensures maximum comfort for all day wear. The Bozeman outsole with OrthoLite® and high-density EVA on the heel delivers support and durability to stand up to your outdoor pursuits. Get outside for some fresh air, in the Bozeman Low style from Oboz!
- Waterproof split suede leather
- Recycled synthetic webbing and laces
- Quick-drying recycled and natural material lining
- REPREVE® recycled materials made from recycled plastic bottles
- Board lasted construction
- O FIT Insole™ Bloom™ Algae Foam insole
- Arch support and deep cushioning heel cup
- Uses algae biomass which cleans and restores the environment when harvested
- Dual-density EVA midsole
- Bozeman outsole with rubber lugs and TPU heel clip
- OrthoLite® and high-density EVA on the heel
- Moisture-wicking and antimicrobial
- Pull tab
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Oboz was founded in 2007 by a group of people who used to work for big-brand-footwear, who decided to come together to found a shoe company built on one principle: True to the Trail. This philosophy guides both the Oboz business ethics and shoe design process. The company's technology is inspired by common sense and experience. In addition to quality technology, with every pair of Oboz shoes bought, the company plants a tree in partnership with Trees for the Future.