Oboz Big Sky II Low Insulated WP Adirondack 82701 (Men's)
Item # 30153
$149.95 $114.00Write a review
You may also like:
Looking for a convenient way to stay warm & dry this winter? Slip into the Oboz Big Sky II Low Insulated. This slip-on has a waterproof full grain leather upper with 100g PrimaLoft® BIO™ insulation. It also has a B-DRY Waterproof membrane for added protection. Gore panels allow for easy entry & a molded rubber heel kick adds durability for kick off. The Big Sky II Low Insulated is finished off with a Vibram® Megagrip Granite Peak Outsole for traction and mud-shed. You don't need a bulky boot to say comfortable this season thanks to the Big Sky II Low Insulated Waterproof slip-on from Oboz.
- Waterproof full grain leather upper
- B-Dry waterproof membrane
- 100g PrimaLoft® BIO™ insulation
- Stretch gore panels
- Molded rubber heel kick for durability in the heel during kick-off
- O FIT Thermal insole -Along with Oboz support, this insole features an insulated top sheet for warmth & a Mylar bottom sheet to reflect heat back to your foot
- Granite Peak ACT Impact Midsole -ACT stands for Adaptive Cushioning Technology which offers a lightweight midsole with long-lasting durability & support
- Vibram® Megagrip Granite Peak Outsole
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Oboz was founded in 2007 by a group of people who used to work for big-brand-footwear, who decided to come together to found a shoe company built on one principle: True to the Trail. This philosophy guides both the Oboz business ethics and shoe design process. The company's technology is inspired by common sense and experience. In addition to quality technology, with every pair of Oboz shoes bought, the company plants a tree in partnership with Trees for the Future.