Nike Pegasus Trail 2 Thunder Blue/Photon Dust/Ashen Slate CK4309-401 (Women's)
Item # 27227
$129.95Write a review
You may also like:
The comfort of Nike running shoes combine with versatile trail running specs in the Pegasus Trail 2, fit for all your outdoor excursions. The Nike Pegasus Trail 2 features breathable mesh uppers with a faux gaiter neoprene overlay that works to protect your feet from splashing on the trails and are ultra flexible. The upper also features a cushioned tongue and unique heel tab making them perfect for the busy, on-the-go runner. The interior features perforated sockliners that help to resist water and improve drainage while maintaining breathability. The flared, highly cushioned React foam compression-molded EVA midsole provides a comfortable underfoot experience with energetic responsiveness to keep you going. The rubber outsoles feature a shockwave pattern for a fast, bike tire–inspired look, with a pattern that give you traction and a smooth ride between trails and the road. It's time to take on the trails in comfort and confidence, with the Pegasus Trail 2 trail runner from Nike.
- Support: Neutral
- Ideal for moderate trails and pavement
- Durable, engineered mesh uppers increases airflow and drainage ability to keep you cool and dry\
- Gusseted, padded tongue is comfortable and helps keep dirt and rocks out
- Durable water repellent neoprene coating acts as a gaiter and helps reduce water splash-back
- Heel pull tab allows for easy on/off
- Perforated sockliners resist water and improve drainage
- Midfoot cages help your feet stay secure and contained
- Nike React foam midsole provides cushioned, springy responsiveness for a smooth transition
- Rubber outsoles, inspired by mountain bike tires, feature a shockwave pattern that provide traction and a smooth ride between trails and the road
- Toe fangs at the forefoot and added traction at the heels help you stay secure when going uphill or downhill
- Heel-to-toe drop: 10mm
- Approx. Stack Height: 31mm heel / 21mm forefoot
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
"If you have a body, you are an athlete." When Nike co-founder Bill Bowerman made this observation many years ago, he was defining how he viewed the endless possibilities for human potential in sports. He set the tone and direction for a young company called Nike, and today those same words inspire a new generation of Nike customers.