Merrell Bare Access XTR Navy J12883 (Men's)
Item # 71531
$99.95Write a review
The Merrell Bare Access trail runner features 0 heel-to-toe offset, a moderate amount of shock-absorbing foam and a sticky Vibram® outsole enhances ground connection and agility for fast runs on light to moderate trails.
- Mesh and TPU upper
- Traditional lace closure
- Hyperlock™ TPU film heel counter for security
- Breathable mesh lining
- Integrated footbed
- Merrell Barefoot construction
- FLEXconnect™ dual-directional flex-groove EVA midsole for agility and stability
- Vibram® TC5+
- Vegan friendly
- Drop: 0mm; stack height (heel/toe): 17.2/17.2mm; footbed: 0mm; insole: 3mm; midsole: 10/10mm; sole: 1.2mmweb, 3mm lug
- Weight: 8oz/240g (1/2 pair)
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
What began in the Green Mountains in Vermont, now roams the world. For more than 26 years, Merrell has been providing outdoor enthusiasts with quality performance footwear. As the needs of the outdoor enthusiasts have changed, so too has Merrell's approach to addressing those needs. Over time, the concepts of "outdoor" has broadened to include all types of activities and environments - both natural and urban. Merrell is driven to keep pace with this evolution of "The New Outdoor," and continues to evolve.