Keen Utility Troy 6'' KBF WP Carbon-Fiber Toe Dark Earth/Black 1025696 (Men's)
Item # 28323
$224.95Write a review
You may also like:
Gear up in durable protection and lasting comfort, in the Troy 6" KBF Waterproof work boot from Keen. This rugged carbon fiber safety toe work boot features KEEN.DryŽ waterproof leather uppers with breathable membranes that keep your feet bone dry in wet working conditions. KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX technology will ensure that your boots flex 3 times easier than most boots, and will bend without cracking and weakening over time. Carbon-fiber toes are left and right asymmetrical, so they fit with a little more room and a lot more comfort. Plus, they're 15% lighter than steel toes. Breathable mesh liners encourage air circulation. Luftcell PU midsoles and heels are injected with air for foot support and exceptional comfort. The removable, dual-density PU footbeds offer pillow-top cushioning for all day wear. Traction-packed, oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsoles are rated as heat-resistant up to 572°F. These safety-rated work boots meet or exceed the ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and the ASTM F2913-17 SATRA non-slip testing standards, and are also electrical hazard (EH) resistant. Take no chances in the work place, by lacing into the Keen Utility Troy 6" KBF WP work boots.
- Leather Upper featuring KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in
- KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX: Built-in flex that makes every step feel easier, bending where other boots crack and weaken over time
- American built using responsibly sourced materials
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
- LuftCore air-inject core for additional heel cushioning and shock absorption
- Heat resistant, rubber outsole rated up to 572° F / 3° C
- 90° heel (5/8" Height) provides stability and helps "catch or lock" the foot in place
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Direct attach PU construction creates a strong bond between the upper and outsole without the use of glue or cement
- Electrical Hazard: Provides a secondary source of protection when outsole accidentally comes in contact with live electrical circuits, helping to reduce the potential of electric shock
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75 C/75 EH Standards
- Meets ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Midsole meets ASTM D471-06 903# oil and isooctane chemical resistance standards
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Put on your Keens and go someplace unexpected. From the trailhead to the waterfront, down the boulevard and on Market Street. In the real world, there's no formula for where you go and how you get there. So pick the place, choose the adventure, put on your Keens and go.