Keen Utility Portland 6'' WP Carbon Toe Magnet/Black 1023387 (Men's)
Item # 26333
$209.95Write a review
You may also like:
Superior toughness built with American ingenuity, the Portland 6" boot packs a punch for all your tough-job needs. Premium waterproof leather uppers resist wear, with moisture-wicking mesh textile added for breathability. Asymmetrical carbon-fiber safety toes provide protection and are designed for your foot anatomy. Keen Bellows Flex technology reduces torque and allows your boots to bend with you. Keen luft-cell midsoles provide weightless comfort, while a removable PU footbed offers comfortable cushioning or the option for your own inserts. An oil and slip-resistant rubber outsole ensures traction and additional safety. Gearing up for the job has never been easier, with the Portland 6" boot from Keen.
- Waterproof premium leather upper
- Mesh & moisture-wicking textile
- Asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes for a natural fit and are 15% lighter than steel
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Electrical hazard (EH) rated up to 18kV
- KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX technology allows footwear to bend and flex 3x easier
- American Built using responsibly sourced materials from around the world
- KEEN Luftcell air-infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort
- Removable, dual-density PolyAer PU footbed with aerated pillow-top cushioning
- 90° heel (5/8" Height) provides stability and helps "catch or lock" the foot in place
- KONNECTFIT heel-capture system for a locked- in feel
- Contoured heel guard protects against bumps and scrapes, plus normal wear and tear
- Dual purpose metal lace hooks
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75 C/75 EH Standards
- Meets ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Put on your Keens and go someplace unexpected. From the trailhead to the waterfront, down the boulevard and on Market Street. In the real world, there's no formula for where you go and how you get there. So pick the place, choose the adventure, put on your Keens and go.