Keen Steens Mid Polar Black/Harbor Grey 1023963 (Women's)
Item # 26943
$134.95Write a review
You may also like:
The Keen Steens Mid Polar is the ultimate pair for when you want a little extra warmth on the trail, but not the bulk of a snow boot. This winter hiking boot adds 200g of insulation to the rugged, supportive Steens hiker.
- Waterproof leather and performance mesh upper
- KEEN.FREEZE rubber outsole for traction in cold conditions
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- Thermal Heat Shield insole captures warmth
- Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Heel-capture system for added stability
- 200g of KEEN.WARM Recycled PET insulation rated to -25°F/-32°C
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- PFC-free, durable water repellent
- KEEN.DRY - a proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in
- KEEN.WARM - a lightweight insulation that provides warmth where you need it most
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Put on your Keens and go someplace unexpected. From the trailhead to the waterfront, down the boulevard and on Market Street. In the real world, there's no formula for where you go and how you get there. So pick the place, choose the adventure, put on your Keens and go.