Keen Ridge Flex WP Timberwolf/Ketchup 1024918 (Men's)
Item # 27409
$179.95 $134.00Write a review
You may also like:
The Keen Ridge Flex Waterproof hiking boot is the ultimate hiker designed to take on even the toughest terrains and trails. The Ridge Flex hiker is inspired by the fit of the popular Targhee style, redesigned with KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX technology that reduces energy with every step and makes for a more durable, longer-lasting boot. The Rdige Flex features leather and performance mesh uppers, with speed-lace webbing for a comfortably snug fit. The upper is also waterproof and features a high-abrasion rubber toe tip for added protection. The interior features a removable PU insole that provides lasting comfort for all day wear, with a heel-capture system that helps you stay locked in. The KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole features 5mm multi-directional lugs for superior traction for any trail you decide to conquer.
- Waterproof leather and performance mesh upper
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- PFC-free, durable water repellency
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Speed-lace webbing system for comfortably snug fit
- High-abrasion rubber tip for added durability and protection
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning
- Heel-capture system for added stability
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Removable PU insole for long-lasting comfort
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane lets vapor out without letting water in
- KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX - built-in flex that makes every step feel easier, bending where other boots crack and weaken over time
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- 5mm multi-directional lugs for traction
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Put on your Keens and go someplace unexpected. From the trailhead to the waterfront, down the boulevard and on Market Street. In the real world, there's no formula for where you go and how you get there. So pick the place, choose the adventure, put on your Keens and go.