Keen Revel IV Mid Polar Dark Earth/ Caramel Cafe 1024136 (Men's)
Item # 28513
Gear up and prepare for winter, in the Revel IV Mid Polar Boot from Keen. The latest edition of the Revel boot is built to take you on any cold weather adventure, with a waterproof leather and mesh upper that keeps you dry while allowing your feet to breathe. Vapor is able to escape while keeping cold and wet elements out. Insulated layers will keep you warm in well below freezing temperatures, and a compression-molded insole allows you to trek all day in comfort. Polar traction outsoles help to grip snow and ice, with deep lugs for increased traction. Take no chances this winter, by beating the cold and wet weather in the Revel IV Polar Mid Boot from Keen.
- Waterproof leather upper
- Mid-calf ankle shaft
- Lace-up front closure with metal eyelets for added durability
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Thermal Heat Shield footbed captures warmth
- KEEN.WARM Recycled PET insulation rated to -25°F/-32°C
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning
- Stability shank offers lightweight support
- KEEN.Polar traction outsole for more grip on snow and ice
- 5mm non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
Put on your Keens and go someplace unexpected. From the trailhead to the waterfront, down the boulevard and on Market Street. In the real world, there's no formula for where you go and how you get there. So pick the place, choose the adventure, put on your Keens and go.