Keen Pyrenees Syrup 1002435 (Men's)
Item # 26947
Average rating:Write a review
You may also like:
The Pyrenees hiking boot from Keen combines a traditional, European-style silhouette and all-leather construction with superior technology that will keep you steady, dry, and comfortable on the trails. Waterproof leather uppers pair with a breathable, waterproof membrane so to allow vapors to escape while keeping water out. A metatomical footbed combines with an EVA midsole to provide all-day comfort and support. Deep multi-directional lugs provide superior grip and traction. Lace up in confidence for any terrain, in the Pyrenees hiker from Keen.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Metatomical Footbed Design
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Torsion stability ESS shank
Write a review | Read all reviews
Featured positive reviews:
Keen hiking 02/03/2022
First time using Dodds. Overall a great experience. Solid boots at a fair price delivered earlier than expected. Met all of my expectations. I recommend the boots and Dodds.
Put on your Keens and go someplace unexpected. From the trailhead to the waterfront, down the boulevard and on Market Street. In the real world, there's no formula for where you go and how you get there. So pick the place, choose the adventure, put on your Keens and go.