Keen Brixen Low Slate Black/ Madder Brown 1002269 (Men's)
Item # 14481
You may also like:
Perfect for everyday cold weather, the Keen Brixen Low gets you winter-ready in an instant. This men's slip-on shoe features a waterproof nubuck upper, with a KEEN.Dry waterproof membrane to keep out any winter elements you may encounter. The elastic goring allows for quick and easy on/off. The wool felt lining combines with 200g of KEEN.Warm insulation to keep your feet cozy and warm, while the anti-microbial treatment keeps your feet fresh and healthy. To add even more warmth, the Thermal Heat Shield Footbed provides an extra line of defense against the cold ground. The Shellback™ heel support and TPU shank combines with the KEEN.DCR footbed to keep you keep you stable even when the going gets a little slick. Whether you're running from the parking lot to the office or wanting to take a quick stroll in the winter wonderland, the Keen Brixen Low will get you there.
- 200g KEEN.WARM insulation: lightweight, sustainable, anti-microbial insulating material to keep cold air out and body heat in (partially made of charcoal bamboo).
- KEEN.DCR outsole: Dual Climate Rubber outsole hardens in cold weather for traction on packed snow.
- KEEN.DRY™ Waterproof Membrane: lets vapor out without letting water in to keep feet dry and comfortable in cold, wet conditions.
- Thermal Heat Shield Footbed: Three-layer system (woolfelt softness, EVA support for cushioning, and a thermal heat shield to keep cold out and heat in) that keeps feet warm, comfortable, and dry.
- 4mm multi-directional lugs
- Approx. 1¼'' heel height
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Dual elastic side goring
- KEEN.PROTECT toe protection
- Shellback™ Heel Support
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck upper
- Wool felt lining
Put on your Keens and go someplace unexpected. From the trailhead to the waterfront, down the boulevard and on Market Street. In the real world, there's no formula for where you go and how you get there. So pick the place, choose the adventure, put on your Keens and go.