Keen Astoria West Open Toe Blue Nights/ Black Iris 1024871 (Women's)
Item # 29556
Conquer rivers, trails and more in the Astoria West Open Toe Sandal from Keen. This hybrid, sleek pair was designed with women in mind, with performance features and a slight wedge for a style that transitions well from the great outdoors to around town. The Astoria West sandal features durable upper straps containing sustainable, recycled PET plastic bottles, adjustable hook-and-loop closure straps, ankle and bridge pull tabs for easy on/off, and quick-drying materials throughout for effortless water wear. The EVA insole offers arch support and all day comfort with its contoured design, while the EVA midsole provides a lightweight feel with added cushioning for shock absorption. The wedge provides an athletic stance on the trails, while adding elevated style for wearing around town. The Astoria West is finished with an Aquagrip rubber outsole with Aqua Stop zonal technology that provides grip and traction in key areas. It's time to take on the warmer months no matter where the day takes you, in the Astoria West Open Toe Sandal from Keen.
- Upper contains recycled PET plastic bottles
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- EVA insole with arch support for all-day comfort
- Contoured fit to support women’s biomechanics with room for toes to comfortably splay
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Aquagrip rubber with Aqua Stop zonal siping provides maximum traction on wet surfaces
- KEEN water sandals are machine washable: Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle and air dry
Put on your Keens and go someplace unexpected. From the trailhead to the waterfront, down the boulevard and on Market Street. In the real world, there's no formula for where you go and how you get there. So pick the place, choose the adventure, put on your Keens and go.