Kamik Iceland F Black/ Charcoal WK2266-BCH (Women's)
Item # 28712
$109.95Write a review
You may also like:
|Kamik Simona Tan WK2362-TAN (Women's)|
|Bogs Snowday Low Grey 72239-020 (Women's)|
When the temperature dips below zero, reach for the Kamik Iceland F. This women's winter boot provides maximum warmth & protection with HEAT-MX™ sustainable thermal insulation offering a comfort rating down to -40F and a seam-sealed waterproof PU coated leather upper.
- Seam-sealed waterproof PU coated leather upper
- Leather is from a tannery rated gold for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- Padded collar and tongue
- HEAT-MX™ sustainable thermal insulation with comfort rating down to -40F
- Moisture-wicking faux shearling lining
- Removable, EVA footbed for cushioning and comfort
- Odor-eliminating, natural and non-toxic Cleansport NXT™ treatment
- Waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber shell
- Defender2 outsole offers heightened weather stability and traction
- Approx. 8.5" shaft height
- Approx. 11" shaft circumference (based on size 7)
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
From The North, For The World. Kamik creates footwear that brings the brands' Northern origins to life. Strong. Dependable. And resilient. Kamik has been at it since 1898, day in and day out and they have the results to show it. The company's line of outdoor footwear keeps you safe, dry, and comfortable year round – from summer rainstorms to winter blizzards. So no matter the conditions, you can always journey on.