Irish Setter by Red Wing Crosby 6'' Grey 83628 (Men's)
Item # 22835
$199.95Write a review
- Non-metallic toe
- Removable memory foam footbed
- Nylon shank
- Rubber diamond tred outsole
- Protection standard: ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH
- ULTRADRY™ WATERPROOFING SYSTEM: Combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasing comfort and performance
- STABLEFLEX™: Combines increased flexibility in the forefoot with a stable platform in the heel. The dual-construction process incorporates a welted heel for extra stability, with cement construction in the forefoot for added flexibility.
- ARMATEC™: Tough and abrasion resistant protective covering that is placed in high wear areas to help lengthen the life of the boot
- CUSHIN™ COMFORT TONGUE : Technology that was designed to minimize pressure some people feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue
- HEAT-RESISTANT OUTSOLE: Sole has been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces
- ENERG: Strategically placed high-rebound material delivers a recharging burst of energy with every step
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
In 1950, Red Wing Shoes introduced boot style 854, crafted with distinctive Red Russet leather which inspired the Irish Setter name. Irish Setter became the premier boot brand for generations of hunters and workers by proving itself in the field and on the job site. Today, more than 100 years of Red Wing work boot experience, combined with the over 60-year legacy of Irish Setter outdoor footwear, results in purpose-built Irish Setter footwear for the modern craftsman and avid hunter.