Giesswein Abend Taupe (Unisex)
Item # 25349
Average rating:Write a review
You may also like:
Soft yet durable, the Giesswein Abend Houseshoe struts the comfort of a slipper and the practicality of a house shoe. Built with a strong arch support, 100% natural wool upper, and natural rubber outsole, this breathable and stable pair will make you forget you ever owned a standard pair of slippers.
- 100% natural hard-boiled wool upper that wicks moisture and resists odor
- Removable footbed made of natural jute, rubber, and recycled carbon
- Latex-dipped rubber outsole for slip resistance and durability
- Outsole free of synthetic chemicals or glue
- High-level arch support
- Seamless interior reduces irritation or chafing
- Weight: Approx. 6 oz.
- Crafted in Austria
Giesswein is not only a global brand renowned for quality - it is also a family name. Three generations of the Giesswein family have guided the company during itís 55-year history. The tyrol region of Austria is considered by many to be the most beautiful corner of the Alps. Our product, quality, and success is very much a reflection of the region in which we live and work. Surrounded by pristine lakes and rivers, sparkling glaciers, snow-capped peaks, and pastoral valleys, nature has been our inspiration since day one. Our tradition of hard work, reliable quality, and respect for nature is the backbone of our success over the years.