ECCO Citytray Plain Toe Tie Cognac 512734-01053 (Men's)
Item # 28246
Average rating:Write a review
You may also like:
The Citytray Plain Toe Tie dress shoe from ECCO has it all: a sleek look and durable, lasting comfort. This dress shoe is constructed with premium leather uppers, with adjustable Oxford style laces for a secure fit. The leather footbed is removable and offers all day comfort. ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology allows for a lightweight, flexible feel in the sole. Add a touch of class and comfort to your wardrobe, with the Citytray Plain Toe Tie style from ECCO.
- Full-grain leather upper
- Textile laces can be easily adjusted for a secure fit
- Lined in rich leather for a luxe feel and textile for softness and breathability
- Reduced-weight platform responds to the shape of the foot, offering a more natural feel, while rubber outsole provides added stability and grip
- State-of-the-art sole design provides flexibility through innovative ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology
- Removable, leather-covered insole for added comfort
Write a review | Read all reviews
Featured positive reviews:
Easy and Fast 05/07/2023
The process and the result could not have been better! But there is an interesting coincidence-
My wife and I spent the night in Laramie last year on way to Yellowstone. Dinner at Altitude restaurant across the street from Dodd's. When I was placing the shoe order, Dodd's seemed a little familiar. With the shipping confirmation I saw out of Laramie, and I remembered seeing Dodd's across the street and being impressed at how sharp and busy the store looked. I would have gone there then if it wasn't already past closing time. So you made an impression even upon a casual onlooker, and I was glad to be able to do business with you via your excellent online experience!
All over the world, ECCO is known as a long-lasting brand. Quality and perfection are what make the shoes famous. The ECCO marketing plan is simple. Try them and you'll buy them. Think about it. A full-page ad in GQ magazine or a million dollar NBA player endorsement won't make the shoes more comfortable. And with Ecco's sales skyrocketing since 1991, it seems to be working quite well for them!