Dansko XP 2.0 Navy Waterproof Pull Up 3950-730202 (Women's)
Item # 25293
$139.95Write a review
All the Dansko comfort you love now comes with a lightweight feel. The Dansko XP 2.0 doesn't sacrifice any of the support and performance of the classic Professional, but the weight has been reduced, making for an easier stride. The soft leather upper leads to a padded instep collar and high toe box, providing plenty of room for toe movement. The EVA midsole reduces fatigue for everyday wear and provides stability and high shock absorption. A removable, dual-density PU insole combines with anti-slip rubber outsole to ensure a rocking comfort, resulting in excellent energy return and sure-footed safety. Get all the support and comfort you love in a new, lightweight version of the Professional, with the Dansko XP 2.0 clog!
- Part of the XP 2.0 collection
- Waterproof leather
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance
- Approx. 1 3/4'' heel height
- Leather uppers
- Padded instep collar
- Roomy toe box
- Lightweight EVA midsole
- Patent pending stapled construction for durability
- Removable, dual density PU footbed includes Dansko Natural Arch technology ™
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom
- High-abrasion TPU heel counter allows your heel to move up and down freely
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Over 350,000 Danish immigrated to America in the late 19th century. Thanks to them our morning coffee and Danish sweet rolls have become an American tradition. The good folks from Denmark have also inspired millions of Americans to wear stylish high quality Dansko footwear. Dansko shoes are designed to protect your feet, legs and back from fatigue and promote circulation. Don't just take our word for it. The American Podiatric Medical Association (really smart foot doctors) thought so too and awarded Dansko their coveted Seal of Acceptance.