Dansko Penni Walking Shoe Black (Women's)
Item # 30614
You may also like:
Perfect for your evening stroll or a trip abroad, the Dankso Penni is a walking shoe that's packed with performance features. The Penni includes Scotchgard treated uppers, linings treated with Aegis® Microbe Shield odor control, Dri-lex® recycled textile socklining for moisture management and Dansko Natural Arch Plus™ technology for added arch support and heel stability.
- Part of the Livorno Collection
- Recycled mesh uppers treated with 3M Scotchgard™ protector for stain resistance
- Recycled textile linings treated with Aegis® Microbe Shield odor control
- Dri-lex® recycled textile socklining for moisture management
- Removable footbed with Dansko Natural Arch Plus™ technology
- EVA footbed with heel shock absorption pad
- EVA midsole
- Rubber outsole
- APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Online exclusive color
- Manufacturer style #: 4206-104985
Over 350,000 Danish immigrated to America in the late 19th century. Thanks to them our morning coffee and Danish sweet rolls have become an American tradition. The good folks from Denmark have also inspired millions of Americans to wear stylish high quality Dansko footwear. Dansko shoes are designed to protect your feet, legs and back from fatigue and promote circulation. Don't just take our word for it. The American Podiatric Medical Association (really smart foot doctors) thought so too and awarded Dansko their coveted Seal of Acceptance.