Dansko Henriette Grey Suede 4852-941094 (Women's)
Item # 26365
$114.95Write a review
The Henriette sneaker features webbing detail for a sporty look, adjustable bungee laces, stain-protected leather uppers, soft textile linings for all-day comfort, a removable footbed with Dansko Natural Arch technology, contoured PU footbed with memory foam and built-in arch support for all-day comfort, and a rubber outsole for long-lasting wear.
- Part of the Halifax 2 Collection
- APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Removable Footbed
- Chrome-free leather and recycled nylon uppers. Suede treated with 3M Scotchgard™ protector for stain resistance.
- Linings treated with Aegis® Microbe Shield odor control
- Removable, energy return EVA footbed with Dansko Natural Arch™ technology for added support
- Dri-Lex® Dri-Freeze® socklining with cooling technology
- Strobel construction for flexibility
- Energy return, light weight EVA midsole with nylon shank for stability and shock absorption
- Natural rubber outsole for long-lasting wear
- Online exclusive style
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Over 350,000 Danish immigrated to America in the late 19th century. Thanks to them our morning coffee and Danish sweet rolls have become an American tradition. The good folks from Denmark have also inspired millions of Americans to wear stylish high quality Dansko footwear. Dansko shoes are designed to protect your feet, legs and back from fatigue and promote circulation. Don't just take our word for it. The American Podiatric Medical Association (really smart foot doctors) thought so too and awarded Dansko their coveted Seal of Acceptance.