Dansko Franny Black Milled Nappa 5500-020200 (Women's)
Item # 27527
$139.95Write a review
The Franny loafer features adjustability over the instep by combining an elastic cord with a hook-and-loop closure. Design features include decorative stitching details, and comfort features include a molded EVA footbed with Dansko Natural Arch® support and cushioning. A rubber outsole provides long-lasting wear.
- Part of the Fayette Collection
- Leather uppers
- Leather and soft textile linings for all-day comfort
- Removable, molded EVA footbed with optimal arch support and cushioning
- Integrated insole with tuckboard and shank for stability and support
- Rubber outsole for long-lasting wear
- Approx. heel height 1 1/2"
- APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Removable footbed
- Online exclusive style
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Over 350,000 Danish immigrated to America in the late 19th century. Thanks to them our morning coffee and Danish sweet rolls have become an American tradition. The good folks from Denmark have also inspired millions of Americans to wear stylish high quality Dansko footwear. Dansko shoes are designed to protect your feet, legs and back from fatigue and promote circulation. Don't just take our word for it. The American Podiatric Medical Association (really smart foot doctors) thought so too and awarded Dansko their coveted Seal of Acceptance.