Dansko Betsey Taupe Milled 9427-151600
Item # 25809
$129.95Write a review
You may also like:
A chic closed-toe, open-back shoe, the Betsey sandal is modern with a nod to the traditional Mary Jane. Made with sturdy staple construction and with a leather-covered dual density memory foam footbed, this pair shows off its sense of style with a leather-wrapped heel and durability with a long-lasting rubber outsole.
- Leather uppers; nubuck has been treated with 3M Scotchgard™ protector for stain resistance
- Leather linings for all-day comfort
- Stapled construction
- Leather-covered, molded EVA footbed with memory foam for cushioning
- Leather and textile linings with Aegis® Microbe Shield odor control <
- Approx. heel height: 1"-1.75"
- Lightweight EVA outsole
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Over 350,000 Danish immigrated to America in the late 19th century. Thanks to them our morning coffee and Danish sweet rolls have become an American tradition. The good folks from Denmark have also inspired millions of Americans to wear stylish high quality Dansko footwear. Dansko shoes are designed to protect your feet, legs and back from fatigue and promote circulation. Don't just take our word for it. The American Podiatric Medical Association (really smart foot doctors) thought so too and awarded Dansko their coveted Seal of Acceptance.