Dansko Berry Black Burnished Nubuck 9421-101600 (Women's)
Item # 25382
$139.95Write a review
Berry is a mule that can be worn two ways, as a classic mule or by simply moving the swivel strap to the back, it adds the benefit of an adjustable ankle strap. This style features Dansko's patent pending stapled construction, linings with Aegis Microbe Shield for odor control, Nubuck uppers treated with 3M Scotchgard protector for stain resistance, and a lightweight patent pending EVA outsole for long-lasting wear.
- Part of the Barnes Collection
- Leather uppers. Nubuck treated with 3M Scotchgard™ protector for stain resistance
- Leather and textile linings with Aegis® Microbe Shield odor control
- Leather covered dual density EVA footbed with memory foam for cushioning and support
- Patent-pending lightweight EVA outsole for long lasting wear
- Approx. 1"-1.75" heel height
- Online exclusive style
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Over 350,000 Danish immigrated to America in the late 19th century. Thanks to them our morning coffee and Danish sweet rolls have become an American tradition. The good folks from Denmark have also inspired millions of Americans to wear stylish high quality Dansko footwear. Dansko shoes are designed to protect your feet, legs and back from fatigue and promote circulation. Don't just take our word for it. The American Podiatric Medical Association (really smart foot doctors) thought so too and awarded Dansko their coveted Seal of Acceptance.