Danner Steel Yard 6'' Dark Brown 400G ST 12533-205 (Men's)
Item # 28733
You may also like:
Designed for tough jobs, the Steel Yard work boot from Danner stands up to the test. The Steel Yard work boot blends Danner's legendary durability with game-changing comfort and a variety of performance features to meet the demands of every job across the site, with ultra durable leather uppers, 400G insulation, a steel safety toe, and oil- and slip-resistant outsoles.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper To ensure maximum strength and durability, Danner puts their leather through six different tests before making their selection
- Danner Dry: 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long
- 400G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation: High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down
- Danner Comfort System: Combining the benefits of a lightweight cup sole with a patent-pending, dual density footbed, this construction method focuses on everyday comfort
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear: manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- Steel Toe (ST): Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH
- Danner Steel Yard Outsole: An oil-and-slip-resistant rubber outsole featuring angled lugs and a defined heel for versatile traction on any jobsite
- How it fits: The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes, providing a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room, more support, and side-to-side movement
At one time not long ago if you wanted footwear support you added heavyweight materials. Danner has changed all that by providing exceptional support utilizing super lightweight technology.