Chaco Z1 Classic Inlay Moss JCH108690 (Women's)
Item # 27317
$94.95Write a review
You may also like:
Since 1989, the Classic Chaco has offered a timeless, durable sandal fit for ultimate comfort and adjustability designed to take you anywhere. The Classic Z1 style features tough polyester straps that are adjustable for the perfect custom fit. The podiatrist-certified LUVSEAT™ PU footbed offers all day comfort and support, while the ChacoGrip™ rubber outsole provides durable grip and traction, making the Z1 Chaco sandal the perfect sandal for all your sporty, outdoor, warm-weather needs.
- Polyester jacquard webbing upper wraps around the foot and through the midsole for a customized fit
- Durable high-tensile webbing heel risers
- Injection-molded ladder lock buckle
- LUVSEAT™ dual-density PU midsole
- Vegan-friendly construction
- Non-marking ChacoGrip™ rubber compound outsole
- Approx. 3.5mm lug depth provides durable traction
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
In 1989, a Colorado rafting guide had a vision: To create the ultimate footwear for outdoor adventures in and out of water. He gave it a symbol — the gecko — because of their ability to adapt and thrive in nearly any environment. Then he gave it a name, Chaco. Operating in Rockford, Michigan, Chaco's focus is to provide sport sandals that are equally supportive and durable.