Brooks Revel 5 Ebony/Black/Yucca 120361-047 (Women's)
Item # 28520
$99.95Write a review
You may also like:
The Revel 5 from Brooks is a versatile daily runner and trainer fit to accompany you whether your workouts are on the track, road, or gym. The Revel 5 is constructed with a Fit Knit upper that conforms to your feet while offering breathability to help you keep your cool while working out. BioMoGo DNA cushioning offers a moderate level of cushioning designed to provide a responsive, springy feel to each step while absorbing shock. A rubber outsole is both tough and eco-friendly, using recycled materials and providing traction with an arrow-point pattern that allows for smooth transitions.
- Stability: Neutral
- Ideal for gym, road running and daily training
- Updated Fit Knit construction offers a secure fit with modern style
- Responsive ride: BioMoGo DNA combines with Green Rubber outsole to put a spring in each step
- Arrow-point pattern in the outsole lets your foot move quickly from heel to toe
- Made with recycled fabric equal to 7 plastic water bottles
- Approx. 8mm heel-to-toe drop
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Brooks® Sports, Inc. is a leading running company that designs and markets a line of high-performance men's and women's running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 40 countries worldwide. Designed to elevate the running experience, Brooks' advanced stability, cushioning and motion control gear is recognized as the product of choice among runners of all levels. Entirely focused on the run, we are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active. Brooks creates innovative equipment that keeps you running longer, farther and faster—and with more enjoyment of the run.