Brooks Caldera 5 Black/ Orange/ Blue 110354-041 (Men's)
Item # 29326
$139.95Write a review
You may also like:
The Caldera 5 trail runner is the most rugged trail runner Brooks has to offer, taking you on the roughest terrain with ease. The Caldera 5 is built to energize you on the trails, with a lightweight BioMoGo DNA midsole that comfortably adapts you to a variety of terrains with ultimate stability. An engineered mesh upper allows for breathability and flexibility, complete with mud guard and TPU toe cap for added durability and protection. Front and back gaiter attachments allow for optional gaiters so you can conquer the trails in rainy, muddy conditions. Rugged traction is provided by a raised tread pattern on the outsole, adding extra grip whether you're ascending or descending.
- Stability: Neutral
- Lightweight, durable monoloop engineered mesh upper provides a secure and breathable fit and offers ventilation and drainage
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning adapts to your stride for lightweight comfort over long distances
- Front & back gaiter attachments
- New midfoot ghillies provide a flexible yet locked-in feel
- TrailTack sticky rubber outsole and high surface area lugs provide outstanding uphill and downhill traction, even on wet surfaces
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Brooks® Sports, Inc. is a leading running company that designs and markets a line of high-performance men's and women's running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 40 countries worldwide. Designed to elevate the running experience, Brooks' advanced stability, cushioning and motion control gear is recognized as the product of choice among runners of all levels. Entirely focused on the run, we are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active. Brooks creates innovative equipment that keeps you running longer, farther and faster—and with more enjoyment of the run.