Bogs Bozeman Mid Black 71972-001 (Men's)
Item # 23672
$144.95Write a review
You may also like:
One of your winter favorites just got even better. The Bogs Bozeman Mid offers all of the protection, warmth, and durability of your favorite Bogs boots but is 30% lighter than the original. This 100% waterproof boot is made of durable rubber with a four way stretch inner bootie. Seamless Construction allows for the weight reduction and the 7mm Neo-Tech insulation offers comfort down to -72F. EveryDry and Bog’s Max Wick evaporate sweat and the footbed features dual density EVA and DuraFresh for optimal comfort. Finished off with a non-marking BioGrip chemical and slip resistant outsole, the Bogs Bozeman Mid gets the job done.
- 100% Waterproof
- Made with Seamless Construction
- 30% lighter than comparable boots
- 7mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation
- Rebound technology in outsole
- Lined with EveryDry and Bogs Max-Wick
- Footbed features dual density EVA and DuraFresh
- Non-marking and self-cleaning BioGrip chemical and slip resistant outsole
- Bogs Stabilizer provides natural fit and arch support
- Comfort rated to -72F/-60C
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
From the wet, windy coastal gales to the knee-deep mud and snow of the Willamette Valley and the cascades, BOGS quality footwear roots itself in Oregon – and its weather. With over 40 years of shoe industry experience, BOGS has strived to produce the most comfortable footwear for the most uncomfortable conditions, keeping your feet warm and dry – all day long. Whether it’s the farm, the forest, or a night on the town, BOGS designs integrate ground-breaking function with style.