Asics Gel-Nimbus 22 Black/ Bio Mint 1012A587.003 (Women's)
Item # 26531
$149.95Write a review
Experience the lasting comfort with GEL-NIMBUS® 22 running shoe from ASICS. Packed with technologies to improve the performance of neutral runners, the newest iteration of this iconic running shoe delivers soft cushioning and a responsive stride, featuring a softer GEL® cushioning unit in the heel for excellent shock absorption. Improved forefoot GEL® technology further reduces the load on feet, while the FLYTEFOAM® Propel technology in the midsole delivers more energetic ride. TRUSSTIC™ technology under the arch of the shoe, this thermoplastic piece provides stability, reduces weight, and helps extend the life of the shoe. The lightweight, engineered mesh upper allows your feet to experience improved breathability, offering a supportive and adaptable fit. Designed with high mileage runners in mind, the GEL-NIMBUS® 22 shoe implements more foam in the midsole to reduce the severity of harsh impact. Additionally, a lightweight AHAR® outsole reduces the overall level of wear, allowing you to spend more time focusing on your running workouts. Whether you're a seasoned pro or a beginner, the GEL-NIMBUS® 22 performance running shoe is designed to deliver soft cushioning and a more responsive stride.
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGY: ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® TECHNOLOGY: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- FLYTEFOAM® LYTE TECHNOLOGY: ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- ENGINEERED MESH UPPER: Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.
- SPEVAFOAM™ 45 LASTING: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Neutral support
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
The Asics company name is an acronym for the Latin phrase “Anima Sana In Corpore Sano”, meaning “Sound Mind In A Sound Body”. This phrase has shaped their destiny. It is the echo of their consistency, their innovation, their commitment to quality and their originality. Asics produces innovative sports product solutions and technologies to help athletes achieve their goals.