Asics Gel-Cumulus 23 Mist/White 1012A888.417 (Women's)
Item # 27798
$119.95 $89.00Write a review
The Asics Gel-Cumulus 23 is built to withstand every mile while providing ample comfort and support. This neutral running shoe has a one-piece mesh upper that’s combined with a seamless 3D print construction for support around the foot. The FLYTEFOAM® technology in the midsole is softer than the previous version for an even easier run and the heel of the Gel-Cumulus 23 has been redesigned to isolate the impact. 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ tailors performance for gender-specific foostrikes. With flexibility and durability built in, the Asics Gel-Cumulus 23 is made for the every-day runner.
- ENGINEERED MESH UPPER -Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.
- 3D PRINT UPPER-Increases forefoot support and comfort
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM-Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE-Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY-Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY- Provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams. Now updated in full length for even smoother transitions
- Heel drop: 10mm
- Extra cushion
- Neutral support
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
The Asics company name is an acronym for the Latin phrase “Anima Sana In Corpore Sano”, meaning “Sound Mind In A Sound Body”. This phrase has shaped their destiny. It is the echo of their consistency, their innovation, their commitment to quality and their originality. Asics produces innovative sports product solutions and technologies to help athletes achieve their goals.