Altra Via Olympus Light Gray AL0A82CR-224 (Women's)
Item # 30409
$169.95Write a review
You may also like:
Designed for maximum cushion, and the easiest most efficient road run, Altra has created the Via Olympus runner. This runner features Altra’s original footshape (the roomiest of the three) and 33mm of AltraEGO MAX Midsole, bring you the highest stack height yet. This lightweight sneaker is crafted with lightweight foam and specifically designed for a plush ride no matter the distance. To top it all off this runner encourages a natural rocking motion, natural propulsion, and a more efficient toe-off. The Via Olympus by Altra makes road running easier and more comfortable every time.
- Weight: 8.9 oz / 255 g
- Midsole: Altra EGO™ MAX
- Outsole: Rubber
- Cushion: Max
- Stack Height: 33mm
- Drop: 0mm
- Upper: Ultra-lightweight & breathable
- Original footshape (widest of the three)
- Original FootShape™ comfort gives your feet more space to sit naturally and is designed to address biological differences in men's and women's feet.
- Balanced Cushioning™ platform positions your heel and forefoot at an equal distance from the ground, encouraging better alignment and better form.
- Altra EGO™ Max midsole foam gives you all the light and luxurious performance with a little extra bounce and added durability.
- Rocker shape is designed to give the feeling of being propelled forward with each step and provides an efficient toe-off without taking away from your natural stride.
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Altra Co-Founders Brian Beckstead and Golden Harper met on the first day of cross-country practice their sophomore year at Orem High School in Utah. From there, it was off to the races, both literally and figuratively. They wanted to help everyone pursue a healthy lifestyle by moving the way they were born to move. The Altra FootShape™ gives your feet more space to sit naturally for a more comfortable run. They are also designed to address a range of unique fits, differing in width from heel to toe box.