Altra Torin 4 Plush Black ALM1937K-020 (Men's)
Item # 71838
$139.95Write a review
If you are looking for the most luxurious and plush ride available, the new Torin 4 Plush is the premium Altra option. This first-class shoe features a responsive but comfortable Quantic™ midsole, a choice strobel layer and is also paired with an all new Perf-X insole for the ultimate underfoot experience. The soft engineered knit upper feels incredible and the amazing flexibility combo of the InnerFlex™ integrated midsole and decoupled outsole allows your foot to move naturally and free, even with the Torin's ample cushioning level.
- BALANCED CUSHIONING: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
- FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX: Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- FOOTPOD™ TECHNOLOGY: An outsole technology that actually maps the bones and tendons of your foot to help it bend and move naturally.
- QUANTIC: Quantic™ was inspired by a desire to combine the plush feel of Altra EGO™ with a lightweight ride, it cushions every step and floats over any surface
- Weight: 10.1 oz / 286 g
- Insole: 5 mm Sculpted Footbed
- Midsole: Quantic™
- Outsole: FootPod™ Technology
- Stack Height: 28mm
- Upper: Engineered Knit
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Altra founders Golden Harper and Brian Beckstead met in high school in 1997. They've been running together ever since. Even as young kids, these two pursued the sport with passion and commitment, both for fun and in competition. It was this passion that prompted them to make footwear just what they thought it should be. Every Altra shoe is built on a ZeroDrop platform that positions the heel and forefoot an equal distance from the ground. This natural foundation aids in optimal alignment, cultivates better form, and encourages a low-impact landing.