Altra Torin 4 Grey/ Blue ALM1937F-242 (Men's)
Item # 71438
$119.95Write a review
You may also like:
|Altra Paradigm 4 Grey / Red AFM1848G-21 (Men's)|
Altra has taken the fan-favorite Torin and tuned it for the racecourse. We have added the new Altra Quantic™ midsole and removed the strobel layer which results in 2mm less cushion/height than the Torin 4 Plush for a lighter, faster and more responsive Torin. The strategic decoupling on the outsole gives you a flexible but smooth ride throughout and with a lightweight performance mesh, this shoe is ready for spirited miles.
- BALANCED CUSHIONING: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
- FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX: Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- FOOTPOD™ TECHNOLOGY: An outsole technology that actually maps the bones and tendons of your foot to help it bend and move naturally.
- QUANTIC: Quantic™ was inspired by a desire to combine the plush feel of Altra EGO™ with a lightweight ride, it cushions every step and floats over any surface
- Weight: 9.1 oz / 258 g
- Insole: 5 mm Sculpted Footbed
- Midsole: Quantic™
- Outsole: FootPod™
- Stack Height: 26mm
- Upper: Engineered Mesh
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Altra founders Golden Harper and Brian Beckstead met in high school in 1997. They've been running together ever since. Even as young kids, these two pursued the sport with passion and commitment, both for fun and in competition. It was this passion that prompted them to make footwear just what they thought it should be. Every Altra shoe is built on a ZeroDrop platform that positions the heel and forefoot an equal distance from the ground. This natural foundation aids in optimal alignment, cultivates better form, and encourages a low-impact landing.