Altra Escalante 2 Maroon ALM1933G-666 (Men's)
Item # 71840
$129.95 $104.00Write a review
You may also like:
|Altra Paradigm 4 Grey / Red AFM1848G-21 (Men's)|
Our best debut ever is back with subtle tweaks. We increased decoupling in the Altra EGO™ midsole and outsole for more flexibility. A new knit with more perforations has increased the breathability while still maintaining that classic Escalante comfort but with a more secure fit for better performance. We've also added a new long lasting insole for a better fit and feel.
- BALANCED CUSHIONING: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
- FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX: Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- FOOTPOD™ TECHNOLOGY: An outsole technology that actually maps the bones and tendons of your foot to help it bend and move naturally.
- ALTRA EGO™: Dual-Nature midsole compound with a responsive, yet soft feel for increased energy return.
- Weight: 8.8 oz / 249 g
- Insole: 6 mm Contour Footbed
- Midsole: Altra EGO™
- Outsole: FootPod™
- Stack Height: 24 mm
- Upper: Engineered Knit
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Altra founders Golden Harper and Brian Beckstead met in high school in 1997. They've been running together ever since. Even as young kids, these two pursued the sport with passion and commitment, both for fun and in competition. It was this passion that prompted them to make footwear just what they thought it should be. Every Altra shoe is built on a ZeroDrop platform that positions the heel and forefoot an equal distance from the ground. This natural foundation aids in optimal alignment, cultivates better form, and encourages a low-impact landing.